There’s nothing quite like a relaxing, take-your-mind-off-everything, therapeutic massage before or after your wedding. Perfect to treat your bridal party or to ease into a relaxing afternoon all to yourself; massage therapy is an awesome way to prep before the big day or, better yet, decompress when it’s over.
So, when we discovered this brand new company, based in Cambridge, MA, we just had to share it with you! Get this – Body & Earth Organic Massage Therapy is 100% vegan. Everything from the sheets and lotions right down to the person who gives the massages. All. Vegan. In addition to using only vegan products, and being owned and operated by a vegan, Body & Earth is unbelievably affordable. If you happen to be in the Boston area and you’re looking for an awesomely relaxing, wholly vegan massage experience, definitely check out Body & Earth Organic Massage Therapy.
Body & Earth Organic Massage Therapy was founded to provide therapeutic massage services that are truly healthy for the body and the earth. Recognizing the repercussions our choices can have on the planet and how those choices circle back again to affect our health, we strive to minimize our impact by using certified vegan products from certified organically-grown sources. Our linens are made of soft, organically-grown 100% cotton and are laundered in biodegradable, cruelty-free detergents.
Learn more about the lovely lady behind Body & Earth, Miss Annie Hall, LMT by clicking here. Before you go, check out all of these incredible benefits of massage therapy:
According to the American Medical Association, seventy-five percent of disease may be stress-related. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress. Bodywork can also:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Boost the immune system.